I’m on mission to become a grateful man, a generous giver, and a better steward of my God-given gifts. In this quest I have repeatedly heard God say this,” If you want to get better at these things, you must use what you already have”.
This is my attempt to step in this realm. I have the ability to use my words in a powerful way. This what I have to say.
Give What you Got #2:
1. If you are feeling depressed right now, ask yourself these questions:
a. Have I exercised today?
b. Have I done an act of service? (thanks Ryan Dahlstrom for a and b)
c. Have I done something that I am passionate about today?
2. Go find the nearest mirror. Set a timer for 1 minute. Repeat out loud, “I like you”.
3. Run into your fears, not away from them.
4. Consider this. We ALL need you to be your true self. Our world benefits the most when you are not hiding underneath insecurities and coping mechanisms.
5. You are worth fighting for!
6. You are incredibly loved.