Just wanted to give ya an update on my journey now that I have settled into Fayetteville. Some of you have asked me to keep a blog to chronicle my time here in Fayetteville. So, here it is!
Here is a little bit of what I have been up to:
– June 12 was the sad and exciting day that I left the beautiful state of California.
– My first stop was Lakeland, Florida. I hung out with my best friend Anthony, Grandma Shirley, and some other old and new friends from the Covenant Center.
– A week later I found myself in my hometown of Miramar Florida. I had a pleasant time with my family. Some of the highlights of the 2 weeks were: celebrating my cousin Troy’s graduation (He got his MBA), visiting Granny’s gravesite as a family and doing a full fledged family photo shoot!
– On July first the big day had finally arrived! I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas.
– I have been stay with my really good friends Ben and Heather Richards and there baby Ethan.
– The first two weeks were filled with adjustments, random job opportunities, interviews for full time jobs, meeting new people, and other miscellanous exploits.
– Missouri was my next stop. I went to Camp Barnabas for a week! Even after not being there for three years, my time at camp was incredibly wonderful! There is no place like it!
– After camp I returned home. The very next day I started my new job. It’s actually the second of two jobs. I am working as a Beach Master at MrBeaches Travel Agency. Or in laymans terms- I am working as a travel agent at an incredible travel agency!
– My other job is involved at New Heights Church! I helping launch a Disabilities ministry!
So much has happened. And with the passing time I have also seen how much I miss you guys and gals!
Let’s catch up really soon.
Before I went to Fayetteville I about three weeks
As far as work is concerned I am